Not all mods are supported for mod stacking (multiple mods). Mods may also be outdated upon release of new game updates which have caused major issues for server owners (data loss, crashing). Also, note that technical support related to mods will be rather limited. The moment mods are installed, we are not held liable for any issues which may be related to the mod install - including data loss, service instability, etc.
Setting up mods
- Stop your server
- Select Command Line Manager
- Select "Modded"
- Now you may add mods with the Steam Workshop
- * Please make sure that the pre-requisite mod are in the proper load order (You may adjust it by moving the names around in the text bar)
- * The mod order changes can be made when you go back to the command line manager after installing all your mod content
- Once the mods are installed, ready and in the correct order, you can start up your DayZ server
* Please refer to the mod guides for each mod installed *.xml files can be edited in the File Manager